Responding to demand as people return to some normality, Intersol has scheduled a series of ‘in-person’ training throughout 2022 at their training academy based.
Delivering Units 1 and 2 of their unique Level 3 OFQUAL accredited investigative interview training delegates can now choose and ‘mix and match’ blended online learning with classroom delivery to secure the only vocational qualification in the world to conduct and manage difficult workplace meetings and investigative interviews.
What’s different about our training?
- Externally validated qualification, not a ‘homemade’ certificate of attendance
- Training at a Skillsfirst Awards recognised learning centre (number 205.001)
- CPD points as well if they are of value to you/your organisation
- Delivery by current subject matter experts with relevant operational experience
- Practical reinforcement of learning using professional role-play actors
- Role-plays relevant to your market sector
Who is it suitable for?
Anyone who has any involvement in conducting workplace meetings intended to elicit as much reliable detail as possible to inform dependable decision-making.
If you’re in HR, Health and Safety, Legal and Financial Services; Safeguarding, Healthcare, or the Regulatory industry, the ‘investigation meeting’ can destroy a person’s career, even life, this qualification is a ‘MUST HAVE’, not just a ‘nice to have’.
Details of our new ‘in-person’ courses, including dates and cost, can be found here:
Drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions and to find out how we can help you improve investigation quality and qualify your staff.