Intersol Technical Services Ltd, trading as Intersol Global Ltd.
Terms and Conditions
Please ensure that you (referred to as “you” or “your”) read these terms and conditions of use, which govern your use of and access to this website (the “website”). If you do not accept them, please do not use the website.
To users of this website, the following provisions apply:
- this website is owned and operated by Intersol Global (referred to as “we”, “us” or “our”) and is published from Ireland.
- The content appearing on the pages of this website, (“information” and/or “materials”), is provided in accordance with and subject to the laws of Ireland. No representations are made that materials on this website are appropriate or available for use in locations other than Ireland. Users who access this website from locations other than Ireland do so on their own initiative and risk and are responsible for compliance with local laws.
- We may suspend or withdraw or restrict the availability of the Site (or any part of it) at any time for business and operational reasons.
- No information on this website should be construed as a promotion or solicitation for any product or for the use of any product which is not authorised by the applicable laws and regulations of your place of citizenship, domicile or residence.
- The information contained on the pages of this website is not intended to constitute an offer, promotion, or solicitation to buy or sell any of our products or services, or those of third parties. Information provided on the pages of this website is provided for your information and general interest only, may not be up to date and is subject to change and update by us from time to time without notification. You should periodically revisit this page to review the current terms and conditions of use.
- We have taken all reasonable steps to ensure the accuracy, currency, availability, correctness and completeness of the information contained on the pages of this website. However, information on this website is provided without warranty of any kind, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of quality, fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement.
- The use of this website is at your sole risk. We shall not be liable for any loss or damage howsoever arising as a result of use of or reliance on this information, whether authorised or not, to the maximum extent permitted by the applicable law.
- Certain links on this website lead to sites maintained by third parties over which we have no control. We make no representations as to the accuracy, completeness or any other aspect of the information contained on such third party sites or sites linked to such sites and shall not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your reliance upon such information. Any links to third party sites are provided solely as a convenience to you and is at your own risk.
- This Site may include information and materials uploaded by other users of the Site, including to bulletin boards and chat rooms. This information and these materials have not been verified or approved by us. The views expressed by other users on our Site do not represent our views or values.
- In accessing this website you accept that electronic mail passing over the Internet may not be free from interference by third parties. We do not guarantee the privacy or confidentiality of any information relating to you passing over the Internet. You shall be responsible for the content and information contained in all your communications to this website, including its lawfulness, truthfulness and accuracy. In particular, but without limitation, you should not post any unlawful, threatening, defamatory or obscene material or any material that could give rise to a criminal offence and/or civil liability in any relevant jurisdiction. It is entirely at your discretion to send any information to us, including applications for employment positions, which may be posted on this website.
- We do not guarantee that our Site will be secure or free from bugs or viruses. You are responsible for configuring your information technology, computer programmes and platform to access our Site. You should use your own virus protection software. You must not misuse our Site by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material that is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our Site, the server on which our Site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our Site. You must not attack our Site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack. By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our Site will cease immediately.
- You may link to our home page, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it. You must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists. You must not establish a link to our Site in any website that is not owned by you. Our Site must not be framed on any other Site, nor may you create a link to any part of our Site other than the home page. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
- The information contained on and the contents of the pages of this website, including but not limited to the layout and expression, are (as between you and us) the property of Intersol Global and may not be copied, transmitted, converted, transcribed or reproduced without our prior written consent, except in accordance with the following permission: You may print or download on any single computer one copy of the contents of these pages (other than those excepted from this licence under clause 11) for your personal non-commercial home use. All copyright notices, proprietary notices and disclaimers should also be copied. All rights not expressly granted by us in these terms and conditions of use are hereby reserved.
- Where applicable, the author(s) of the literary and artistic works set out on the pages of this website have asserted their moral rights to be identified as the author of those works. Their identities are set out on the pages containing their works.
- The limited licences granted to copy materials on this Site do not apply to the contents of any Intersol Global art pages. All reproduction of these pages is prohibited, including printing and downloading. In addition, in respect of any software downloaded from this website, title, including all intellectual property rights, shall (as between you and us) vest and remain vested in Intersol Global.
- The limited licence to copy materials on this website set out above does not permit incorporation of the material or any part of it in any other work or publication, whether in hard copy, electronic or any other form. In particular but without limitation no part of the website pages may be distributed or copied for any commercial purposes. No part of these website pages may be reproduced on or transmitted to or stored in any other web site or other form of electronic retrieval system.
- We may make changes to these terms from time to time. Please revisit these terms each time you use the Site to ensure that you are familiar with the up-to-date terms.
- Use of this website shall be made subject to the laws of Ireland which shall exclusively govern the interpretation, application and effect of all the above permissions, exclusions, licences and conditions of use. The courts of Ireland shall have exclusive jurisdiction over all claims or disputes arising in relation to, out of or in connection with this website and its use.
- These terms and conditions of use contain the entire agreement between you and us relating to the use of the website.