Every business relies on fact-finding meetings and conversations (interviews) the output of which needs to be accurate and
detailed to best inform decision-maker(s). Sometimes those conversations can be difficult and present a need to challenge the business.
Intersol work with businesses from a broad range of sectors to support staff development and on occasion work with the business to support them with the more high-stakes and complex inquiries, bringing to bear a unique blend of expertise and skills specific to the sector with our Critical Incident Review Team.
Feedback from delegates worldwide has been consistently excellent and contributed to the launch of the first accredited vocational qualification for audit and compliance. That feedback is perhaps best summarised by the following extract:
“I wish I’d had this training and skill years ago when I started out in audit, it’s absolutely essential and should be part of the bank on-boarding process.”
Intersol Global help safeguarding in sport by training and qualifying staff to conduct low-risk, volume inquiries and support organisations with impartial external investigation advice, conducting the more complex, high-risk, and serious inquiries with and for them.
Delivering a full range of impartial investigation services from reporting an issue to resolution on a retained service or ‘pay as you go’ basis, we have trained hundreds of delegates and conducted numerous serious or complex investigations and case reviews.
For example, as external impartial investigators we supported Pinsent Masons lawyers and Manchester City Football Group with the civil litigation investigation into the sexual offending of football coach, Barry Bennell, and have conducted many hundreds of trauma-informed interviews with victims of serious misconduct.
- An externally validated and accredited workplace investigation and interview meeting qualification
- Reviewing and auditing investigations
- Conducting impartial forensic investigative interviews of all parties to a discipline inquiry
- Mediation in those cases for which it is a suitable option
- Training and support for discipline panel members
Our investigation services include:
We are increasingly called upon to support organisations with environmental and cultural reviews, often driven by concerns about bullying, harassment, and racism. Supporting organisations with policy development and review, we manage all our investigation projects using our GDPR compliant secure end-to-end investigation case management system powered by Polonious and deliver every component part of case management.
Benefits of working with Intersol Global
Workplace investigations, meetings and conversations (interviews) that are conducted professionally and are quality assured deliver clear business benefits and outcomes including:
- Protecting people, brands, and reputation
- Preserving the health and well-being of all stakeholders
- Underpinning your company values and culture
- Identify, reduce, and manage risk and increase public confidence
- Reassure the regulators and avoid
Conversely, failure to quality assure and professionally undertake those meetings can attract adverse consequence for your organisation, causing:
- increased direct costs, wasted time, and stakeholder disengagement
- loss of critical information and exposure to risk
- irreparable brand, institutional, and personal damage
- damaged internal and external credibility, even regulatory or criminal sanction