Higher and Further Education
Intersol Global works with over 30 Education Institutions to deliver Training and Investigation Services. We train and qualify staff to conduct low-risk volume inquiries and support institutions with impartial external investigation advice, conducting the more complex, high-risk, and serious inquiries with and for them.
Delivering a full range of impartial investigation services from reporting an issue to resolution on a retained service or ‘pay as you go’ basis, we have trained hundreds of delegates and conducted many serious or complex investigations.
“Intersol Global has halved the time it takes to finalise an investigation, completing it for half the cost and securing considerable benefits and savings for ALL stakeholders”. (HE Head of HR)
Our investigation services include:
- Ofqual regulated workplace investigation and interview meeting qualifications
- Conducting impartial forensic investigative interviews of all parties to a discipline inquiry
- Training and support for discipline panel members
- Reviewing and auditing investigations
- Mediation in those cases for which it is a suitable option
We are increasingly called upon to support institutions with environmental and cultural reviews, often driven by concerns about bullying, harassment, and racism. Supporting organisations with policy development and review, we manage all our investigation projects using our GDPR compliant secure end-to-end investigation case management system powered by Polonious and deliver every component part of case management.
Intersol deliver investigation services and processes that are demonstrably fair, independent, and free from any perception of bias.
Benefits of working with Intersol Global:
Workplace investigations, meetings, and conversations (interviews) that are conducted professionally and are quality assured, deliver clear business benefits and outcomes including:
- Protecting people, brands, and reputation
- Preserving the health and well-being of all stakeholders
- Underpinning your institution’s values and culture
- Identify, reduce, and manage risk and increase public confidence
- Reassure the regulators and avoid sanctions
Conversely, failure to quality assure and professionally undertake those meetings can attract adverse consequences for your organisation, causing:
- increased direct costs, wasted time, and stakeholder disengagement
- loss of critical information and exposure to risk
- irreparable brand, institutional, and personal damage
- damaged internal and external credibility, even regulatory or criminal sanction
For more information and to speak to the team at Intersol Global, contact us here.