Mick Confrey is globally recognised as a leading subject matter specialist in investigative interviewing.
Mick featured in the highly acclaimed BBC documentary series ‘Eyewitness’, the programme content is now used as a training aid for students of Forensic Psychology in the UK North America, and Japan as an example of excellent interview techniques.
As Intersol Managing Director, Mick manages a group of specialists, delivering training and conducting investigations in both the private and public sectors.
Achievements and responsibilities:
- Design and implementation of investigative interview courses globally
- Design and delivery of Effective Audit Conversations to global banking
- Design and delivery of ethically robust interview techniques to the Middle East policing sector
- Keynote speaker at University Forensic Psychology courses
- Taking Intersol Global to Adult Learner Academy status (Skills First)
- Design and implementation of Level 3 Certificate in investigative interviewing (Ofqual)
- Implementation of Intersol Global Australia
- Management of associate subject matter specialists
- Interview training of the Internal Audit function of 2 global banks
- Interview training of Australian Federal Police
- Interview training of Australian Tax office
- Interview training of Australian Environmental Protection Agency
- Investigation and interview training of UK Food Standards Agency
- Investigation and interview training of UK based Barristers
- Investigation and interview training of Virgin Trains Safety Officers
- Expert witness on Investigative Interviewing to UK Independent Police Complaints Commission