Not the opinion of the team at Intersol but that of a delegate a recent training session, Michael Handley an accountant from Flow Cloud Accountants who has given us permission to use detail from his tweets following the course:
- Do you have to handle difficult conversations?
- Do you worry about challenging upwards, sideways, or downwards?
- Are you a decision-maker that relies of fact, accuracy and detail?
- Are you an investigator conducting workplace inquiries?
- Have you ever been stuck for words or wondered where to go next in a conversation?
- Worried that your boss might ask hard questions that you’ve overlooked?
If so then our training and support is exactly what you need.
“Investigative skills are key cognitive areas of decision-making that guide or impact data gathering during any type of ‘survey’. These key cognitive areas are vital in guiding the direction of the investigatory work and directing the ‘surveyor’ to investigate an issue further”.
Working with you not for you to professionalise today and protect tomorrow.